Calling all football fans! If you’re hosting the game at your house this weekend these are the easiest. sandwiches. EVER! They also happen to be super delicious. Use any type of rolls you like- I’ve used small dinner rolls, mini croissants, and pretzel buns- all good.
You can add chopped up cooked bacon at the end if you want for a little crunch, but it is not necessary. Also, feel free to add a little shredded cheese and place under the broiler for a minute to melt. This is a people pleaser and an easy recipe to double! Win. Win.
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 lbs uncooked skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 (8oz) blocks cream cheese (for a total of 12 oz)
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry ranch seasoning
- In a slow cooker combine chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Use 2 forks to shred chicken. Stir everything to combine well.
- If using crumbled bacon, add now and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.