If you’re looking for a good Pumpkin Bread recipe this fall, this one is amazing! It makes 3 big, beautiful loaves (1 for your family, 1 to give away, and 1 to freeze). If you are looking for a festive loaf pan, see links just below recipe.
Favorite Pumpkin Bread
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree (or 2 cans)
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil*
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- ReadyIn- 1 h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray three 9×5 inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in another large bowl; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted should come out clean.
2 thoughts on “Favorite Pumpkin Bread”
Thanks for the recipe! Made these this weekend! Substituted the applesauce, but then added chocolate chips!
Oh good! I made a second batch last week because it gets eaten so quickly. I may have to try chocolate chips though! 🙂
Comments are closed.