Ok, I couldn’t resist. Who doesn’t love puppy chow?! And this Green Bay Packers version looks awesome.
-see original recipe and more photos at Sarahsbakestudio.com
Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow
- 4 and 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup green and yellow M&M’s candies
- In a large bowl, measure Rice Chex cereal. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract; stir slowly and continuously until completely melted.
- Remove melted mixture from heat and immediately pour over cereal; gently mix until cereal is coated.
- Pour coated cereal into a gallon zip-top bag along with the powdered sugar; gently shake around until coated. Add in green and yellow M&M’s candies; gently shake around until evenly dispersed.
- Pour puppy chow onto a parchment/wax paper lined baking sheet to cool. Allow Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow to cool completely. Eat & Enjoy!
Green Bay Packers Puppy Chow should be stored in an airtight container and will keep 7+ days.