Sweet Tea Cocktails
Here are 2 fun cocktails that you can make using good old southern sweet tea. Perfect for a crawfish boil or backyard barbecue.
- 1½ oz (45 ml) Southern Comfort
- ½ oz (15 ml) Grand Marnier
- 2 oz (60 ml) fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz (60 ml) iced sweet tea
In a mixing glass, add Southern Comfort, Grand Marnier, and fresh lemon juice; shake with ice until well blended. Strain into an ice-filled Mason jar or goblet. Top with iced sweet tea. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and sprig of mint.
Sweet Tea Sangria
- 2 bottles of red wine
- 2 quarts freshly brewed sweet tea
- 1 can lemonade concentrate
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 fresh orange
- 2 fresh lemons
Combine all ingredients & mix well. Refrigerate overnight for best results!