Berry and Peach Fruit Salad with Mint
This makes a perfectly easy and beautiful summer fruit salad, and the hints of lemon and mint are amazing! One of my new favorites.
- 6 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 container strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2+ Tbsp chopped fresh mint plus 1 sprig
- 1 pint blackberries
- Put peaches, blueberries, strawberries and chopped mint in a bowl and drizzle with sugar and lemon juice. Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until almost ready to serve (up to 6 hours).
- When ready, remove from refrigerator and add blackberries.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and serve.
Enjoy just as is, or serve with vanilla ice cream for a refreshing dessert!